Nov 17, 2012

You will never achieve what you want until you leave what you desire

Imam Suhaib Webb was discussing about some matters. He quoted from his teachers and other scholars. I learned some amazing points, my heart was shaken :

You will never achieve what you want until you leave what you desire. And you will never reach your goals until you have patience on what you hate.

 Every time you learn, if you behavior is not improved, be careful about hypocrisy.

If somebody worships Allah for a good feelings, he worships feelings not Allah. The highest station of worshiping is to worship Allah because He is Allah.

I learned these wonderful thoughts in the video "I tried but it didn't work", an amazing and entertaining lecture of only 34 minutes. Please, do not miss it, I request!

The video link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an30sWAUr74

No comments:

Post a Comment