Jan 19, 2013

My Plan For Reading To Learn

I didn't have idea life can be so beautiful when the computer is down! all praises due to Allah who has made a way for me as if i am 7 years back. :p

I have loads of books on the table which will take several months even if study them without any break. as per my knowledge gained from seminars, books and youtube vids on "how to read books"  it is the high time to prioritize what to read. i have collected a red pen to continue my conversation with the author.

what i have learned about HOW TO READ, there shouldn't be any pleasure reading. reading is a serious thing. the best way to gain the best from any book is to think the reading as a conversation. when any doubt is there, we need to write them on the pages.

to make reading attractive, I have made a place b eside my bed to keep books while study. a new diary (with fragrance in it) to take notes and gel-ink pen.

as I love to make plans again and again with new enthusiasm, this is my latest plan in the light of HOW TO READ BOOKS for one of the greatest enjoyment on earth with greatest responsibility -- Learning for the sake of Allah. may Allah help us to learn more and to work on them.

1 comment:

  1. this makes me wanna buy my own scented diary too :P absolutely love it
    :)

    ReplyDelete